How many of these money pitfalls have you fallen for? It’s super easy to make financial decisions that could impact your short term or long term wealth, keep you in debt, or living paycheck to paycheck.
Having said this, once you’re aware of a financial mistake that you might be making, educating yourself on how to change your situation is a great place to start!
- Taking Out Payday Loans
- Skipping Loan Payments – Not having credit monitoring or an alert service set up
- Not Having an Emergency Fund to Save You at Your Weakest Moment
- Carrying a Balance on Credit Card
- Being Car or House Poor – Allowing ‘lifestyle creep’ to occur
- Not Contributing Towards Retirement & Missing out on employer matching contributions