APPLICANT SELECTION CRITERIA: One hundred (100) applications will be available via the online application portal by visiting the website at pbcgov.com/HED beginning Wednesday, December 28, 2022. Applications will be accepted via the online portal on a first submitted, first qualified, first served basis, subject to funding availability.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: At the time of application submittal, the following documents must be provided for ALL adult household members:
- Pre-Approval Letter from First Mortgage Lender (MUST secure first mortgage approval)
- Valid Drivers’ License or State Identification
- Birth Certificates or valid U.S. Passport or Naturalization Certificate for ALL household members (for all Non-U.S. Citizen household members provide a copy of a valid Permanent Resident Card).
- Most recent paycheck stub for (OR) a current completed Verification of Employment (VOE)
- Completed YTD Profit and Loss Statement (if self-employed or current 1099 Income earner)
- If an adult student is employed – copy of current class schedule
- Most recent Social Security, Retirement and/or Disability Award Letter
- Wage Earner Statement from Social Security Administration for ALL unemployed adult household members
- Court ordered child support documentation/ALL appropriate legal documentation for adoption, divorce, battered spouse & restraining order
- Most recent six months bank statements (OR) a current Completed Verification of Deposit (VOD) for ALL accounts
- Most recent two (2) years of tax returns (signed and dated) and W2s.
- If self-employed, provide copy of a current 1099 and three (3) years of most recent tax returns
- Certificate of Completion for Homebuyer Education from a HUD Certified Counseling Agency or Neighborworks America (OR) documentation of scheduled appointment
- Homebuyer Education Counseling Certification Form completed by the Counseling Agency’s Instructor
Applicant must attend a Mandatory Orientation Session (Schedule located here)
Register for the Mandatory Orientation at https://survey.pbcgov.com/s3/ship-registration-form
Funds will be awarded as a 0% interest deferred payment loan secured by a recorded mortgage and note for 30years. The loan is forgiven at the end of the 30-year term
Click Here for Purchase Assistance Application
For more information, please contact (561) 233-3606/(561)233-3693/(561)233-3600 or Email:[email protected]